India is one of the fastest growing markets for e-commerce not just in Asia, but in the entire world. The Indian ecommerce industry is expected to grow from the USD 39 billion made in 2017, to a massive USD 120 billion by 2020. That’s an annual growth rate of over 51%.
Increasing internet penetration, affordable smartphones, the stable economic performance of the country compared to other developing nations and a young demographic with disposable incomes are the major reasons for India’s high growth in ecommerce.
With that said, the Indian e-commerce market is getting increasingly populated. From the major players with their massive foreign direct investments to small start-ups with their innovative products and niche services — all ecommerce merchants want a share of the Indian market pie.
Lucrative Opportunities but Tough Challenges for Indian Ecommerce Merchants
There’s no arguing the fact that the Indian ecommerce market is poised for explosive growth. However, the competition is quite stiff. As an ecommerce merchant, to stay ahead, you need to overcome constant challenges like:
● Inventory management during busy and off-seasons
● Meeting changing customer expectations
● Stiff competition from global and local players
● Pricing decisions
● Fluctuating cash flow
● Innovation in both products/services and customer service
● Shrinking lead times and more
To achieve your objectives in the e-commerce space, you require a trusted finance partner who can provide you with quick and easy credit solutions. This is where — Online Seller Finance comes into the picture.
What is Online Seller Finance?
As the name implies, it’s a special type of business credit solution catering exclusively to the requirements of online sellers.
Why do Online Sellers require Finance Assistance?
● To expand their existing customer base
● To diversify product offerings by investing in R&D
● To purchase and increase inventory
● To provide customers with exceptional customer service
● To market their products/services across channels
● To recruit staff and upgrade infrastructure
● To improve packaging and reduce delivery time
Features of Online Seller Finance
● Avail funds based on your E-commerce Sales
You can avail credit based on your monthly sales volumes and projected revenues. Digital lending platforms like Indifi offer up to 2 times of your monthly sales as credit, without any collateral.
● Easy Repayment with no EMIs
Repaying your online seller finance is easy as the loan amount is automatically debited from your ecommerce account every month.
● Quick, Hassle-free Application
Complete the loan application process within 10 minutes with just a few KYC details. The entire process is online. All you have to do is fill in the application form and scan the required documents, and your lender takes it from there.
● Fast Disbursal
Unlike traditional loans that take weeks (and even months) for approval and sanction, online seller finance is disbursed within a few days or even lesser.
● No Pre-closure Penalties
This is another benefit of online seller finance. You can easily repay the remaining balance in your loan amount; anytime you have surplus funds. There are no additional charges for repaying the loan before the end date of the loan tenure.
Quick Glance at the Benefits of Online Seller Finance
● Works great for expanding your e-commerce business
● Apply from the comforts of your home
● Flexible repayment — repay monthly or fortnightly, based on the cash flow of your business
● No need for any collateral and simple eligibility criteria
● No credit score checks
How to Apply for Online Seller Finance?
Visit the portal of a trusted digital lender like Indifi. Start the application process by filling in a few details like — loan requirement (amount in INR), name, contact number, and email id. Complete the application process by furnishing a few basic details about your ecommerce business like PAN, business name and so on.
Receive the best working capital finance for your online business that is customized to your business requirements. Use the funds and take your ecommerce business to the next level.